Saturday, September 27, 2008

First family picture


Noah came by the hospital today to meet his new baby brother. We were concerned about how Noah would react... he came in and immediately wanted to leave. We think he was a bit overwhelmed with everyone in the room and of course trying to figure out who this baby was. Jawsh made him a shirt that said, "I'm a big brother now" but Noah doesn't get that just yet. Here is the first family photo of us. Although Noah is not at his happiest, I think this is the perfect picture of my new family. Wouldn't you agree???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah is here already??!! Congrats Kim!! He is adorable. - Steph

Rosette said...

hope i can come by and meet Micah and play again, someday :)
glad to see you are recovering well!

moni said...

Congratulations!!!!
I can't believe he's here already!
I send you happy wishes for happy, wonderful, great family times!
Oh, seriously... sooooo happy for you & the fam!