Monday, October 18, 2010

Juleah's cupcakes


This past weekend we met up with Noah's friend, Raiden. His mom, Juleah, is the expert in all things gluten free and she brought along some gluten free/ vegan muffins. Micah devoured her muffins and kept asking for more... which is why I decided to try and make them. Her blog: http://eatloveandplay.blogspot.com/ lists the recipes of all the yummy things she bakes. I took a trip to Whole Foods and bought two bags full of new ingredients and tried it out! Once they cooled, I made a Barefoot cream cheese frosting and piped it on top. They came out pretty well, in my opinion, but the real test was to see if Micah would eat them. He not only ate one, but two! He even asked for more! I love the fact that Micah is eating a ton of new and good things (like flax seed) and enjoying it... what will I try to make next???

No comments: