Monday, May 09, 2011

Grandparents


When I was growing up, I felt like I had pretty strict parents and now I wonder where they have gone. Noah and Micah get away with so much that it's sort of remarkable to think that these are my parents. These are the same people who did not let me run in their business, whereas, the boys run AND knock over things without them getting too upset (remember Micah cracked two 5 pound watermelons). These are the same people who never bought me toys at the store (unless it was my birthday) and if Halmoni goes to Target with us, they are guaranteed to leave with something new. These are the same people who showed love through sacrifice, food, and discipline (never verbally) but are quick to say "I love you" out loud over the phone when they talk to the boys! Must be nice to have such grandparents and I have to say, that my grandparents were also very loving as well. Wonder how Jawsh and I will be in forty years when we have grandkids???

No comments: