Sunday, July 24, 2011

6


This morning we went back to the exact spot where we were married (7-24-05). Yes, it's been 6 years! As we explained our wedding day and told the boys how our loved ones were there to celebrate Noah said, "I wasn't there. Was I in your stomach?" It was too cute. In the evening, Jawsh and I celebrated at Osteria Mozza. We had a wonderful dining experience... we ate so many delicious things... our dinner started with the figs wrapped in pancetta, grilled octopus with celery and lime, then we had the linguine with clams with pancetta and spicy Fresno chiles and Garganelli pasta with ragĂș Bolognese. I was so full after the primo but Jawsh continued to enjoy and ate a whole Orata wrapped in fig leaf with extra virgin olive oil. We ended the meal with roasted peach and hazelnut cake (which I had room for). Yum! Thanks to Uncle Zach and Dolly for taking the boys to see Winnie the Pooh and Pitfire Pizza... where will we go next year???

No comments: