Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A Date with Mom

Noah and I went to Castle Park today to play mini-golf.  It was his first time playing and he absolutely loved it.  He did really well but lost his ball in the lake at Hole 15!  I decided to take him because I am starting to realize that the time we spend together will change drastically once he enters kinder.  I can't believe he will be going into a full day program this August and although I am very excited for him, I am also kind of sad that we won't have the luxury of skipping school (like we can now), we will be apart for a longer period of the day, and I will no longer be his "teacher."  It was a really great morning and we had a ton of fun.  Micah is asking about his Mommy Date and we'll have to do that soon... when will that be???

No comments: