Friday, August 09, 2019

Knotts

We have a few more days before we are back at school and the boys wanted to go to Knotts Berry Farm.  We purchased Fast Lane passes for the boys so they could skip to the front.  By the time Jawsh and I reached the front of Ghostrider, the boys had been on the ride 7 times!  I was not aware that the ride was so fast so I was immediately scared and shocked while on the ride.  I kept thinking that I was a bad mom for allowing my kids to ride this so many times but they were not phased at all.  After the ride, Jawsh and I took it easy and stayed on benches while the boys went on supreme rides.  We did a fun scavenger hunt in Ghost Town and enjoyed decent BBQ.  The boys had  great day and we enjoyed spending time together as a family.  When will we head back???

No comments: