Sunday, May 10, 2020

Venice Canals

As each Mother's Day passes, the less I want to have a day to myself but time with the boys.  Although we are still in full quarantine mode, we took some time to take a walk at the Venice Canals.  The Venice Canals are near Venice Beach and there are four canals that are about a quarter mile long.  There are beautiful bridges and homes.  I have never been and I was pleasantly surprised by the walk.  The paths were a little narrow which made it tricky if people walked past us so we would find ourselves on the steps of someones front yard to make sure we weren't too close.  All in all, we had a nice time and I was thankful that there were not too many people and that we were able to able to enjoy the beautiful weather outside.  When will we visit the canals again???

No comments: