Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Who Am I?

Jawsh and I went to Back To School Night.  I am so glad that we were both able to attend because we really learned so much more about the school.  When we toured Noah's class, we received a book that Noah worked on for the past few days.  Here are a couple things that Noah shared about himself:

1.  I have a little brother.  His name is Micah.  I was so glad that he mentioned him.
2.  My favorite bugs are spiders. I like the fastest ones.  They are blue.  I did not know this!!!
3.  I like playing with my legos.  I like to watch movies.  I like going to the Lego store with Mom and Dad.  I knew this!
4.  When I grow up I want to be... I'm figuring that out... like a Ninja!  Really?  What happened to all our talks about becoming a real estate developer or surgeon???
5.  I like to eat watermelon, grapes, bananas, pizza, and ice cream.  This sounds about right!
6.  I like going on the monkey bars and I like playing handball.  What handball?!?  This is a new kinder thing for sure!

What else will we learn about Noah this year???

No comments: